Global Accounting Network is delighted to be sponsoring the CIMA Salary Survey for 2016. This report contains exclusive information and insights into the salary statistics and career motivations of the CIMA Member and Student population of the UK and Ireland.
This is the second year in a row that we’ve sponsored this report, so we’re also able to identify trends over the last 12 months and provide you with comprehensive information on the CIMA market with a variety of cross sections and analysis.The information we received is broken down by job seniority and sector, so we’re able to provide a true and in-depth report into benchmarks and how your industry is represented. The focus of the report was on the following:
- Average annual earnings and average bonus percentage
- Prospects of salary increases
- The motivations in their current role
- The number of CIMA accountants considering moving and the reasons why
- The skills CIMA accountants are wanting to learn, and how they want to do this
We also had the opportunity to ask our own questions in the survey. Due to the success and valuable information we gained from our speakers at our Thought Leadership event covering Employee Engagement, Motivation and Retention, we included questions that focus on how the CIMA workforce feel about the following:
- How would you rate your current company’s ability to engage their employees?
- What could they do to positively impact this?
We’re thrilled to be able to help provide a valuable insight into what your CIMA accountants are thinking. The report will be available next week – please get in touch if you would like a copy and we’ll be sure to reserve one for you. We have a limited number available, so please do get in touch as soon as possible as the demand was high last year!
Date: 25 April 2013
Author: Adrian O'Connor